Tor-Tu-Gor Radio Calendar Instructions
Where The Light of Gor Shines Brightest
Here are a tip when entering events into Google Calendar:
- Entering events in another timezone:
For example: Living in Europe and attending SL events
- Open Google Calendar
- Enter an event into Google Calendar with the SL time given with the announcement
- Before calculating the difference of hours between timezones:
- Enter the SL time and day
- To the right of the Time sections is the word "timezones", click it.
- Choose "(GMT-07:00) Pacific Time - Los Angeles"
- Click Ok.
- Click Save
Now when you look at your calendar you will see the event in your own time zone.
- Note: These steps will start differently for smaller devices this is for phones and ipad.
You also reference this page: Use Google Calendar in different time zones